Contact Lens Evaluations
Contact lenses fit on each individual’s eyes differently. It’s not the same as your eyeglass prescription.
Dr. Robinson utilizes a high level of contact lens expertise, and we guarantee to take extra measures to fit you into the proper contact lenses for a year of clear, comfortable, contact lens wear.
A Gainesville Vision contact lens fitting includes:
· Follow-up evaluations included
· Scan of corneas to measure their curvatures for precise fit
· Diagnostic trial lenses as needed to find ideal prescription
· Proper material and curvature selection specific to your eyes
· Eye dominance consideration
· Microscopic evaluation of lens movement on the eyes with each blink
· Lens apposition evaluation to prevent ill-fitting lens (too tight or loose)
· Corneal health evaluation
All visits to our office are by Appointment Only.