Gainesville Vision remains appointment only. Masks are still optional.
Contact Lens Evaluations
Contact lenses fit on each individual’s eyes differently. It’s not the same as your eyeglass prescription.
Dr. Robinson utilizes a high level of contact lens expertise, and we guarantee to take extra measures to fit you into the proper contact lenses for a year of clear, comfortable, contact lens wear.
A Gainesville Vision contact lens fitting includes:
- Follow-up evaluations included
- Scan of corneas to measure their curvatures for precise fit
- Diagnostic trial lenses as needed to find ideal prescription
- Proper material and curvature selection specific to your eyes
- Eye dominance consideration
- Microscopic evaluation of lens movement on the eyes with each blink
- Lens apposition evaluation to prevent ill-fitting lens (too tight or loose)
- Corneal health evaluation
All visits to our office are by Appointment Only.